Who Are We?
Britishresearchhelp.co.uk is an online tutoring company that assist students in their academic studies. We help students by providing them with online classes on different subjects. We also help the students in preparing for their exams. We teach students of all levels; primary, secondary and high level. However, we do not offer any writing services to the students. We always follow our policies and therefore, request our clients to agree our terms and conditions mentioned below, before placing an order.
- "We", “Company”, “Website” refers to the service providing organization, in this case Britishresearchhelp.co.uk
- "You", "Customer”, “Client” refers to all the user of this website.
- "Product" refers to the services or any end product or help provided by Britishresearchhelp.co.uk
We have a very simple payment procedure;
- Firstly, you need to create an account.
- Then post your job and our representatives will contact you.
- We will pair you with the best tutor available.
- Once you confirm your request, we will send you the billing amount.
- You can pay through PayPal, Internet banking or credit card. Once you are done with payment your online classes will start.
- You cannot ask for a refund once your online classes get started.
- Nothing on Our Site constitutes professional advice on which you should rely.
- It is provided for general information purposes only.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up to date, but We make no warranties, representations, or guarantees (express or implied) that this will always be the case.
- We do not guarantee results. However, our tutors provide the best assistance to the students so that they can perform well in their exams and score maximum marks.
Privacy and Security
We are 100% safe and secure services. To ensure our customers' security following protocols are regulated;
- Every student is given its confidential username and password to enter in the class.
- You are not allowed to give your credentials to any other person
- No other person can enter in class using your credentials. It is important to pen your camera when entering in class for security purpose.
- Your information will not be shared with any other party without your permission.
The Customer’s conduct on the Platform must:
- Be appropriate and consistent with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour in the tutoring and teaching industries.
- Be courteous and polite to other users of the Platform.
- Not involve contacting an excessive number of other Customers or sending an excessive number of messages.
- Not be offensive, insulting, deceptive, hostile, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory.
- Not cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
Your account will be closed on the following conditions
- If you misbehave with the tutor or any other customer on the platform even after the two warnings.
- If you miss lectures for continuously 2 weeks.
- If you do not pay the complete amount on time.